Aviation Motivational: Limitless [HD]
Whether you’re an aviation organization or your operation relies on aviation support, SGS HART Aviation offers comprehensive aviation consulting and assessment services to give you the support you need to ensure the delivery of safe, efficient and reliable services – wherever your operations are in the world. Many business owners want to know how much is a small private jet for sale in 2021? Travel by small jet is increasing viable in today’s market!
Our aviation auditing services can be tailored to your specific needs whether you are an aviation organization or a non aviation organization. Delta airlines website is a great example of Delta commitment to the Delta way to fly.
SGS HART Aviation has extensive experience in:
- Safety and technical audits of charter operations
- Flight Safety Foundation Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS) audits
- Helideck inspection and certification
- Inspection of Airfields and Helicopter Landing Sites (HLS/Helipads)
- Aircraft Inspection
- Assessing and advising on specialist flying operations (low level, aerial / geophysical surveys, Marine Pilot Transfer etc)
- Customized Training and Workshops
- Airline Risk Assessment
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Aviation standards and policies
- Aviation procurement and tenders
- Onsite aviation oversight and management
- UAV Operations and risk assessments
- Hart Aviation Headsets, portable radios, portable GPS, intercoms
As a leading provider of aviation auditing services around the globe, we can help provide confidence in the safe and efficient delivery of your aviation operations.
SGS HART Aviation’s clientele is varied and includes companies in many different industries and sectors such as:
- Resource and Mining
- Oil, Gas and Energy
- Forestry and Agriculture
- Aircraft owners and operators
Many of our clients operate internationally, which gives us a broad knowledge and understanding of the particular requirements of various industry sectors on a worldwide scale. HART Aviation delivers aviation safety, technical and commercial advice to clients across all sectors and industries, to help them minimise and efficiently manage their exposure to aviation risk. With offices in Australia, Canada, South Africa, the UK, the USA, and South America, we travel wherever our clients operate, in both onshore and offshore environments. We provide audits, inspections, investigations and advice to clients in over 50 countries around the world annually.